Even More Random Yet Funny Pick Up Lines

 Warning: These PU lines are intended to make you laugh, not for actual use!

Are you into pick up lines when it comes to impressing and getting women? Want to add some more of the best pick up lines in your collection?

I wouldn’t doubt for a second about how men will be eager to knock and drop pick up lines when they meet beautiful and hot women around. They simply know that one way or another, their lines can move and can bring a smile to women.

Indeed, the best pick up lines maintained its incredible status in getting-to-know-you-stage and courting process in every generation.

So what are the best pick up lines you know? Can they match the collection of pick up lines I stored for you below? Well, see for yourself and read on!

You’re so beautiful that you make me speechless.

My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it’s Me + You.

Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.

Have you been drinking, or do I intoxicate you?

You are a 9.999. Well, you’d be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I’d rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime

There isn’t a word in the dictionary for how good you look.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!

You look beautiful today, just like every other day.

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. (What?) MY JAW!

Are you lost ma’am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?

Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?

There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can’t take them off you.

Excuse me, but you dropped something back there. (What?) This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.

You know, Dr. Phil says I’m afraid of commitment…Want to help prove him wrong?

So there you are! I’ve been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!

The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name.

Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey? Why?] Because I need your name and number.

Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are…gorgeous!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Excuse me, I’d like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.

These and the best pick up lines are good enough to start a conversation and make a woman smile. But remember, it is not just about sweet and enticing words – you need to be confident and sincere to give a whole meaning to your lines.

So have your collection of the best pick up lines, be confident and get women around you!


By the way, I got something very special for you! If you sign up to my newsletter (you can do that below), you will get access to a video that reveals some of the best kept secrets when it comes to picking up hot chicks. Belief me, you don´t want to miss this!


FREE Video Reveals:Best Kept Secrets Of Master Pick-up Artists!


No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Max Anderson, I am from Germany and I have been instructing beginner PUAs as well as advanced Pick-up Artists for over 3 years.

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates