Gym Seduction Made Easy

Lots of guys seem to have mental blocks about picking up girls at the gym. Even more so … in the sauna at the gym!

I like looking as good as I can, so I go to the gym regularly, but most of all, I like spending time in the sauna afterwards. As I go in, there’s this beautiful brunette with a tight body.

Adam, a sauna, a beautiful lady? Hardly seems fair … on her!

Gym seductionAfter a minute, she starts singing. As with pretty much everything, I interpret it as a sign that she’s interested. But I’m torn – should I talk to her, or just appreciate her beauty – she’s likely to get less attractive once I start talking to her. But, I’m a professional, so:

Adam: That first song was Amazing Grace, but I couldn’t work out the second one [Breaking rapport, as I already had comfort - she was singing for me after all...]

Her: Oh God! I’m embarrassed! You could hear me?!

Well, I’m not deaf, so that chances of me hearing her in a tiny, quiet wooden room were going to be pretty high …

Adam: Sure, it reminds me of when my mother used to sing to me as a child – she’s Ukranian.
A bit over-the-top? Perhaps. Especially considering it wasn’t true. But we’re in the business of trying new things here, and I’d heard a Russian accent, so we’ll chalk this up to experimentation in the name of science. As it turns out, it hits:

Her: Really? I’m from Russia!
Adam: No, really? That’s great.
Her: So … what are you doing here?

Lady luck seems to be on my side here. She’s hot, and she’s hitting on me. I’d be lying if I said it was always this easy, but: we have a gameplan, and we stick to it. Even if she’s asking stupid questions, which is a great sign she’s interested.

Adam: Well, uh, I was working out … at the gym.

Her: What do you do?

Well, we started off cheesy, so we might as well continue in that thread, right? I’d be letting you, my readers, down otherwise.

Adam: Lots of things. I’ve always believe you need to live each moment as if it were your last. I’ve seen too many people waste their time, and then live to regret it. I’m not one of those people …

She’s hooked. Big comfort builder. We fluff-talk for a little while, then I see it’s time to do a big rapport break. I make an overly-positive assumption about her, that I know she’ll fail on:

Adam: A friend of mine was showing me some photo-proofs for a campaign she’s running for Calvin Klein – you look familiar – were you in them?

Her: Oh, uh no. I don’t do any modelling.

Bang. Got you. Now I capitalize on that by punishing her for not meeting my standards:

Adam: Oh, right. Hey, I’m heading to the jacuzzi, I’ll see you around.

I wait for ten minutes, and then go to the lounge area – I know she’ll need to walk past it on the way of the pool, so I’ll see her there. As she comes through, I take my chance:

Adam: Following me, eh? [said with a smile]

We chat for a bit longer, just following the game plan. I tell her I have to go, but that I’ll take her up on her offer of taking me out to the Rose Garden Cafe (she didn’t offer, but she did mention it – might as well make the assumption!).

I decide to mess with her a little bit more, just to really lock in my value. So I tell her I don’t have a pen to take her number, and how much longer she’ll be at the gym.

Her: I’ve only just arrived

Adam: How about I go and get changed, and you meet me at the reception in 10 minutes, and then you can give me your number.

Her: OK, sure!

She’s only just arrived, but now she’s agreeing to go and get dressed to give me her number, only to have to go back in! The more you make her work for it, the more interested she’ll be …

By the way, I got something very special for you! If you sign up to my newsletter (you can do that below), you will get access to a video that reveals some of the best kept secrets when it comes to picking up hot chicks. Belief me, you don´t want to miss this!


FREE Video Reveals:Best Kept Secrets Of Master Pick-up Artists!


1 comment :

  1. Tack för det fina inlägget!
    PT, Powerfit, 60+, Viktkampen, Gravid- Mammaträning, Superskutt 4-8, Crawlkurser, Barre, Yoga, HIIT, Föreläsningar, Tränings & Äventyrsresor.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My name is Max Anderson, I am from Germany and I have been instructing beginner PUAs as well as advanced Pick-up Artists for over 3 years.

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates