Direct Game - Part 1

Sexuality is a HUGE part of direct game. Most guys get it completely wrong and end up coming off as “sleazy”. I teach students how to be calibrated with their sexuality, how much and when to express it.
Calibrated expressions of your sexuality achieve two things: it increases her attraction to you (women like guys that are confident in the bedroom), and it makes her start reacting sexually towards you.

I remember sometimes being frustrated with indirect game because when I got a woman into be
d, she didn’t always want to sleep with me. With direct game, because you use sexuality as part of the interaction
through-out, if she comes home with you she knows full well what is going to happen – and she’s excited by the prospect.

She meets me at the bar, we talk with my friends, and then I pull her aside to a couch so we can talk in isolation.



Comfort


Direct game applies to comfort as well. I try and condense my comfort phase down to about an hour or two these days. Being direct is about being open with your feelings and passion, right? Well this is the part of the seduction process where you really get to express them!

If you can tell a woman what your real passions, ambitions, and feelings are in life within an hour or two of meeting her, then you’ll find that she is likely to do the same. Before you know it, you’re both locked in this little bubble, where it’s just the two of you talking about your innermost feelings, and it feels as if everything around you disappears.

This is the feeling we create with direct game. Nothing else should exist when you are looking deep into her eyes. By the way, really looking into a woman’s eyes is a powerful way to convey how you feel about her. It’s hard to explain in print, but people who met me know that it’s a look I can turn on or off now – it’s almost like you’ve just had a glimpse into the perfect paradise and you’re completely absorbed into it for an instant.

I ramp up the kino escalation by holding her hands as she talks to me about her past relationships. I stroke her hair now and then so she starts to feel that fluttery feeling when she knows a kiss is imminent.
She’s virtually told me everything that’s happened to her in the last couple of years by now, and I know that the trust is there. I need to think about escalating further and closing.


Sexual Framing

I tighten the sexual frame by telling her how incredibly sexy she looks tonight. Then I tell her to stand up – dominance is a very direct quality and increases her attraction to you – and turn her around, while whispering into her ear that her ass looks especially sexy.

I tell her that I’m thinking about doing all sorts of things to her that I probably shouldn’t be thinking about. I can see she’s getting turned on and responding to the sexual frame that I’ve created.

I spend a little time dancing with her, and then suggest we get out of there. At this point, she knows full well what’s going to happen. When we get back to mine, I sense she is a little nervous, so I spend more time talking with her, and telling her how much fun I’ve had with her that evening.

Being direct means you escalate fast. Occasionally, you will find you move forward too fast for girls. At this point, all you need to do is spend a little more time in comfort on an ad hoc basis. There’s no need to spend three dates or seven hours with her if you can escalate faster; just make sure when she is in bed with you, you understand her and have demonstrated why you like her.

I won’t go into details of the rest of the night, but neither of us got much sleep, and she has now become one of my best friends. All throughout the interaction, I never misled her about how I felt about her and what I wanted. She respected me for that, and it’s one of the reasons why we’re still close to this day, and one of the reasons why I love direct game.


By the way, I got something very special for you! If you sign up to my newsletter (you can do that below), you will get access to a video that reveals some of the best kept secrets when it comes to picking up hot chicks. Belief me, you don´t want to miss this!


FREE Video Reveals:Best Kept Secrets Of Master Pick-up Artists!


No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Max Anderson, I am from Germany and I have been instructing beginner PUAs as well as advanced Pick-up Artists for over 3 years.

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates